- Facilities are all on ground level
- Accessible washroom stalls
- Automatic door access
- Unisex washrooms for persons with special needs
- Healthy air program to ensure virtually allergen-free air
- Clear and easy-to-spot wayfinding system
- Special services such as valet parking, VIP areas, parking lot shuttles etc. upon request
In addition, we work with Hunt’s Healthcare Inc., a leading provider of mobility aids since 1979, to provide wheelchairs for those who need them.
The Toronto Congress Centre is committed to providing its guests, clients and visitors good and services that are free of barriers and biases. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding services provided by TCC or should you wish to be provided with a copy of our policies pertaining to the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service, O. Reg. 429/07, made under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, S.O. 2005, c.11 please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416.245.5000.